Monday, October 27, 2008

White Out Homecoming Dance!

So this weekend was the Homecoming dance. Everyone was to wear white shirts because there were crazy glow sticks and stuff everywhere. So Ashely Liz and myself went together and our other (new) roommate (Annie) went with her boyfriend. It was a crazy night of fun and dancing. We ended up taking a little over a hundred pictures that night! So I just put some good ones up for you guys to see :]

roomies! (me, liz, ashley, annie)


headed to the dance!


What The Loud Music?!?


Crazy dancing girls!


yeah? YEAH!



yeah, everyone was jealous..
...

Fact

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

OH fun! makes me miss ea

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I like the pictures, you guys are having great fun, Sweat!!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Whoa when did you get a new roommate? The party looks fun i love the way you took the pictures!