Saturday, October 18, 2008

8 THINGS

8 Tv shows I love to watch

1. the Office
2. 24
3. George Lopez
4. Wipe out
5. Extream Elimination
6. America's Funnies Videos
7. What not to wear
8. According to Jim

8 Favorite restaurants

1. SubWay
2. Aurbys
3. Aliburtos
4. any mexican food place basicly
5. Hometown buffet
6. Burger King
7. Lotas Garden
8. Olilve garden

8 Things that happened yesterday

1. I cleaned the bathroom
2. I mailed a letter to Elder Wright
3. I went to the dollar store
4. bought some cleaning supplys
5. Watched the office
6. decorated for Halloween
7. made a couch cover lol
8. went to a play

8 Things I'm looking forward to

1. Thanksgiving break
2. going to the new icecream store sometime lol
3. decorating for christmas!
4. christmas break
5. THE TWILIGHT MOVIE
6. going to visit Megan & Layko
7. having clean cloths :]
8. Halloween!

8 Things on my wish list

1. getting a new computer
2. getting a new phone lol
3. coloring my hair the way I really want to
4. lose some weight ha..
5. being with my family for the holidays
6. being with all my old buddies
7. pass all my classes
8. graduate

1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

OOOOOOHHHHHH Elder Wright!!!!!