Thursday, October 2, 2008

MY DANCE STUDIO!!

So in my Comercial drafting class we are designing commercial buildings ha weird I know! Well I decided that I wanted to designe a dance studio. After I decided that I started sketching and trying to get some desine ideas. This first picture is what I came up with one saturday (on my paint program on my computer) for a basic look of the outside of my building.

Since then I have been working for about five weeks, two days a week, spending about 15 to 20 hours plus on the Dance Studio floor plan. I turned in my rough draft yesterday to get some feed back from my teacher. I got a 95% on it!! There were only a few dimentions that weren't perfect but he said I did really well and that it looked really perfesional! He also used my drawing as an example today in class!! So here are a few pictures I took when I got home, sorry there a little hard to see. (p.s. the paper is HUGE! One of the drawings takes up over half my bed.)



First Floor




Second Floor


4 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

WOW Carly, that is really awesome! I am so stinking proud of you. You are doing so well at this. I am very impressed!

Tommy and Jill said...

CARLIZZLE!!!!
I am uber stoked that we can like be blog buddies now :)
Looks like you are doing well.
Talk to you soon!

-tm3

ps - I love the monster wax lips

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Carly that is so awesome. it looks so professional you are amazing...and only in your 3rd semester of college. can you imagine what you will be able to design later!!

Janda said...

Carly that is beautiful!! You have some real talent!! Good job!!