Wednesday, October 8, 2008

God be with you until we meet again




As those of you who read this probably already know from reading my mom and my sisters blogs, but I also wanted to send my love to a wonderful family. My uncle Bill is going to Iraq to serve for a year. He is an amazing man that has dedicated his life to his family and his country. He is rough sometimes and I tell him that I would never introduce him to friends, but this is just because I'm not sure they can handle how "cool" he is. ha. But honestly Bill, I want you to know that I truly love you, and have always felt your love for me and my family. Although I don't know exactly how hard this is going to be on you, Kim, and your little kids, I still understand that all of you will be having a hard time. Kim, I am here for you and I love you and your family with all my heart. If there are weekends you need someone to hang out with just call me, I am only a little ways away. You and Bill have always been so kind and welcomed me into your home, I am here for you anytime you and your family need me. I am fasting and praying for all of you, to help you find peace and happiness in the hard year to come. We're family, and families stick together threw the good and bad times. I love you all.

1 comment:

Hasegawa Crew said...

Carly,

Thank you so much for the wonderful thoughts and prayers every little bit that you send our way is appreciated. I am not looking forward to the upcoming year, but I am so blessed and grateful to have such a wonderful and caring family behind me. I don't know how I would do it without you all. I will be giving you a call in the upcoming future to come hang out with me and keep me company. You take care of yourself and I love you. Uncle Bill also sends his love and wants to thank you for your thoughts and prayers.