Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Two words: FACE PAINTING


FACE PAINTING!!!!


So like normal ha My roommates and I didn't have anything to do so naturally we did something un-natural. ha. We decided to paint our faces. I was thinking okay sure just paint little objects all over each others faces....



that is where I was wrong...Rachel was going to start painting my face first...little did I know she was going to paint my WHOLE face!!!

So I wasn't going to let her get away with this, so then I painted her whole face! Ashely wanted to join in so then Rachel (our new roommate) and I painted Ashleys face. then we all took turns painting a "feature" on each others faces..I think we turned out...Interesting

LOL!

Rachel: the...animal of some sort!

Ashely: the blue man group with some additions! ha

Carly: the Chinese concubine!

hahahaha







6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

oh my goodness! I love the first one! the lips are fabulous! Go rachel

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Wow, you guys look so funny...that's what you were going for right? Oh EAC rocks.

Sopha said...

bahahaha this is great!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Well if you can't take drama, then create it. You all should get 3 credits for make-up in drama 101.
I loved it. Mom

The Heiner's said...

Hahaha! I love it Carly! You look awesome!

The Roberts Family said...

AH ha! I love it. How funny! Looks like fun hun! :)
This is aubrey by the way. haha. Well i am glad you had a fun night chicky!!!