Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bright Lipstick and Cr@zy eye shadow

Rachel and I saw some crazy eye shadow on someone somewhere ha and she said it was cool! I said, I could do your make up like that. :] So I put some wicked cool eye shadow on her I think i used 4 to 5 colors, but then we put Egyptian eyeliner on her hahahaha. So we went a little "Emo" for the night.

*my fav.*
*Black and White makes everything better*
*Big Eyes*
*Ello there ;D*
*Living in Color*
*Oh Lips*
(we noticed that I have really diffident peaks on my lips and Rachel's peaks are kind of..hinted haha.)

*Rach is a Vampire too!*

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

your lips are not different silly look at them they are the perfect shape! that is what all good kiss marks look like!

The Heiner's said...

You're lips are perfect Carly! U lucky girl! Love the pictures. Their so cute!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

yes you have kissable lips for sure. not that I want to kiss them but someone might. I enjoy the photo color variations,,, b/w to color. mom