Sunday, September 14, 2008

crazy roommates

This year I'm rooming with three amazing girls that are just as silly and crazy as i am!!! ha i love just being around them, they are my little family away from my family. We rock this like you've never seen! haha

Well first there is Ashley!
I've known her my whole life she is pretty much my sister! She is one of the most creative people I've ever met. She has amazing talent! But best of all she is SO funny! She can make me laugh no matter what, she's da best!

Next is Missy!!
Missy has been my roommate since my very first semester in college. I love this girl! She is such an insperation! She is so sweet and silly. She is both beautiful on the inside and out. She is one of the most random and crazy ppl ever! Here she is hanging outside the car and back in the other window! She is soo fun to have around!

Then there is LIZ!
our dearest Liz is from El Paso. The brave girl ventured to Thatcher and ended up in the best apt. in the eniter town! ha ha! She is completly crazy! Wich means she fits in perfectly. She is not only the youngest but also the tallest of the four of us. I have really grown to love her over the last month. It is going to be an amazing year!!!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.