Friday, September 19, 2008

BUDS!

So ya'll know Zak so there really isn't anything new about new ppl I've met. ha. But I was going threw my pictures and I noticed that there are a lot of the two of us!! Over the last few years it has been just Z and I at home until I moved. But in that time he has become one of my best friends. Ha don't get me wrong he still has those annoying little brother moments, but hey its cool. haha we have some pretty amazingly retarded moments and we love to take pictures together!!!! SO..here are few fun times with the camera.


BIG LIPS!


PIRATES!!



GONE WITH THE WIND!!





SMILES & LAUGHS



I can't even explain how cool and sweet he is. He texts me ALL the time and we just joke around forever! He knows how to make me laugh and make me happy. ha in ways he acts like a older brother. If there are any guys that creep me out or are really just getting on my nerves he offers to beat them up for me ;D haha he is the best! I always ask him before I go somewhere if I look alright and he lets me know the truth ha or randomly he will say that he likes my hair or my makeup that day. haha he is the best little brother i could ever ask for!




BUDDIES!



love ya lil man!

6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

You say Haha a lot maybe that's cuz you laugh to yourself all the time! That's cute

Janda said...

Carly that is so awesome!! Me and Chad were really close to, everyone use to think we were boyfriend and girlfriend and he would get so annoyed and say "NO she's my sister". I think half the time he would just want to hang out with me cause he said my friends were HOT!! You are so blessed and lucky to have that kind of friendship with him!!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Carly you are a great big sister to him also..You don't let jealousy or pride blind you to Zak's true nature.
Love Mom

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I love the second to last pic where you guys are laughing. He is actually smiling for a picture not just making a goofy face.

The Heiner's said...

Carly,
That is so neat the bond you have with your brother! How fun! I bet Zak loves having you to turn to! I love having a brother too!

Hasegawa Crew said...

Carly I love the pics and it is so awesome that that two of you get along so well and have some great memories.