Sunday, October 17, 2010

A little weekend fun :)

Fall Festival!
This weekend my roommate Laura, my cousin Amber, and I went to a YSA little Fall Festival. It was requested that I post a picture of my awesome roommate and myself. So here we are TADAH!! ha :) On our way out for a night of fun.

Laura & I


Amber & IThere was some fun stuff going on. There were horses, yes real horses..and a fake one, for to take pictures with. There was an awesome DJ and dancing out on the basketball cort. Soccer with a ball, no joke, that was as tall as my legs, a bouncy race course/slide. Hot dogs AND....



Carmel Apples :)




4 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

SO fun!!! I am glad you getting out and doing fun stuff! --How did the interview go?

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Looks really fun! Jealous of your Amber time, we had some good times at EA! Sounds like a good weekend!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

thanks for updating, yes I love love the roommate pic and amber. go ysa!!

Hasegawa Crew said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! So glad that things are going good for you!