Monday, September 6, 2010

Starting new!


Alrighty, so I know I'm not all that great at posting blogs, but as my dad once put it..You know how you feel when you go to Savannahs blog and there isnt anything new yet? yeah when you get that feeling remember that you too need to post something. ha so I'm going to do my best with posting new stuff as often as I can.
I just moved to Chandler and had a great fist day alone. Church was wonderful, I like my roommate (the one that I know and is my room roommate) But I loved spending time with my parents for the fist days I was here. These are some pictures of before the left me here. I love them :)


i LOVE you MOM and DAD!!


5 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Yay for being on your own again. I'm sure you're going to get right back into the swing of things easily! I am glad you like your roomie let's see a picture of her and your new home. I love you and you'd better call me if you ever need someone to talk to.....especially since you don't have family around to talk to now.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Love you Carly, Dad.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

So what is the feeling? Whatever it is I hope it does help you post more often, because think about it, how often do you print your digital prints???!!!! Yeah, so here is a way for people to see them and you to remember them. Its like a photo journal.

I am so glad you like your house! You are going to have nice weather for the next several months:) and I will be there in 1 year from now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

We just want you to have a great experience. LOVE YOU Bunches, mom

Hasegawa Crew said...

Carly, I am soo excited for you. What a great time in your life to go and be yourself!! I love the pics and that you are willing to share this time in your life with us!! You are also an inspiration, I to need to become a better blogger. I love you and think of you often!