Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

1HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
So for Halloween my roommates and I, like most people, dressed up! Ashely was a comic statue named Karl, Liz was a Pirate named Captain Valentina, and I was the Pal white Vampire! We were so excited I started painting/putting make-up on my roommates at 5:30! Yes I did the make-up and face paint for my roomies and myself! psh I rock haha just joshin. Well anyway here are some pictures we took at home and at the Institute Halloween Dance!




yes I had FANGS!!!! they ROCKED! ;D


Ha okay so we went back home to change our shoes [because we all had some type of heels on =/] And before we left we left the door unlocked for our roommate Annie because she forgot her keys. So we headed back home after the dance and were locked out because WE forgot our keys. So we layed out on the porch of 45 min. playing the laughing game, for those of you who don't know what that is, everyone lays on someones stomach and then they say "hhuh" so their stumach goes up and down then the next person does it twice and you see how many people can go before everyone starts laughing, its fun!
I had some really cool eyelashes that were super long and Purple! My black hair worked perfectly! and my Extremely white skin also worked to my advantage. :D
the coolest Vamp. you've ever seen! ;D hahaha

5 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Sweet! I love your costume. I think you missed a little blood on you chin during dinner!

The Heiner's said...

You look awesome Carly! Good job on the makeup! You scare me a little! :)

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Um you look scexy (mix of scary and sexy!) I love it! The necklace fit so well!

Hasegawa Crew said...

You looked really good. I love the outfit you sexy girl.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I really like the black and white pic of you and liz. cool! Love the blood!! mom